Friday, July 11, 2008

Test Drive

Stumbled across a Buick Test Drive card in a free Links golf magazine that comes to the house. Didn’t say what you’d get, but I mailed in the card. Then a letter came saying they were giving away 200 Nike wedges, to the first ones that mailed in the letter with the dealership test drive info. I ran out and got the dealer to sign it, and mailed it in. We’ll see if the golf club comes in the mail.

In Panama City Ceil used up a Starbucks gift card the kids had got for Christmas, and got me a shake (I’m not a coffee drinker). It was a real big deal to Anna that I had gotten something at Starbucks for the first time ever (actually, I’ve gotten Diet Cokes or the like there before).

Had lunch with my friend I call the “Ogre”…he had put in a good word for me. Our division lost money last month. The stats for my EZGo account looked great in June, though I am worried about the behind the scenes costing. Last night several on the bus team worked past midnight. Today there were many unhappy campers.

Think the Ruby Tuesday where the guy died from eating seafood…think they sneaked in some crab meat just to get the guy for confusing the waiter during the ordering process? Something’s not on the up&up.

Got caught out in the thunderstorm last night at the library…had to wait it out for many minutes.

No comments: