Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BP

Monday night I took Will up to Mt. Paran and threw him three buckets of balls. Even at 8 pm it was hot. He’s more up-beat about baseball today than he was on Sunday. Found him another wood bat, that he used for most of the BP…I guess to get the feel.

Anna had lunch with her long-time ballet director today, to discuss Anna’s lack of desire to take ballet next year. Like baseball, it seems like the older you get, the more time ballet takes. Last year she was taking classes four days a week, and her grades suffered…some assignments weren’t turned in.

Ceil is a big meat eater, but we rarely go to Ted’s (which she’s not crazy about) or Longhorn (which she likes better). I’d just as soon eat a burger or Mexican, but I never get to pick.

I’ve been hitting the humor section at Borders lately. Found a great book in Nashville, but couldn’t locate it here at The Avenue.

No comments: