Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tuesday Notes

The NP children's worship is usually fun...Anna and Matthew attended the one that ran from 10 to 11 am. Good sermon to miss...Andy Stanley was encouraging the regular attendees to sign up to teach or direct SS, or serve in some other capacity. He does always explain to visitors why things are done the way they are, and supports everything with scripture.

This Sunday Dave Ramsey is speaking, the money guy on the radio. He speaks southern and does a good job...they try to get him once a year. The next two Sundays after that a guy is talking about marriage, someone Andy said was always someone he looked to as an example.
We always go to the 9 am service, though many times get there right on time. We always sit way far over to the speaker's right, in the section underneath the boom camera.

I had just come across that note about playing the NBCSports.com fantasy games...I had forwarded to some likely suspects. Once I played a fantasy game online for that Survivor show on CBS, even though I wasn't watching the show that much. I almost won my little group, though I was far from winning the whole thing.

Thorman is known to be a hustler, but I’m amazed at his sprint to first…running up on the front of his feet like a sprinter.

No comments: