Anna, Caleb, and Miller on the beach.
When you drive east on MLK from W&MC's past Morris Brown, Mercedes Benz Stadium dominates the horizon.
As close as I'll get to the World Cup: 9 am on a Monday morning."Atlanta" Stadium. I've heard rumors that FIFA isn't allowing photos of the stadium from above, that show the Mercedes Benz logo on the roof. Of all the stadiums hosting the World Cup, Atlanta's stadium was ranked first in both the rankings I've seen. Rumor is that FIFA doesn't allow uncredentaled media like me to use the term "World Cup" more than like two times. World Cup World Cup World Cup.
I try hard to not be political, but dang it the crap I see on my algorithm these days sure frustrates me. I know there's a bunch of false information out there, but where there's smoke there is certainly some fire. How can people turn a blind eye to such corruption?
Some good news for a change.
Sad how elections in the United States have become so obviously corrupt.
No comments:
Post a Comment