Friday, July 12, 2024

Decisions Decisions

Trying to decide which of three pairs of shoes to buy, to celebrate my 65th birthday next month.

1. white Hoka running shoes. If any shoes are actually needed, it would be these.
2. Black & white Nike Dunk sneakers. Seems like everyone in the world has a pair. I could use a gift card to buy them. Not sure if they're still in style. I could be too old to wear them.
3. Green Nike golf shoes. I have a black pair that I like, that are really comfortable. They're out of stock, but found a like new pair on Poshmark.
4. All three.

Once I sell that Grizzy cooler, I'll also be in the market for a YETI cooler. 

Is baseball still an Olympic sport?

We had BBQ chicken for supper last night. Also Cole slaw, tossed salad, rice, and leftover mashed potatoes.
More physical therapy this morning. The young thirty something therapist was a mother of three young children, and looked exactly like Claire. 

Afterwards I drove over to North Point Parkway for a milkshake at Steak & Shake, and got my drink at RaceTrac. Taking it easy and doing some laundry. I'd been missing several items of clothing, and finally Ceil said they were in one of her hampers. 

I had written more but chose to delete it. So easy to get political, or to comment on so much of the crap that is going on out there on TV and media. Are people really thinking before they speak? Do I?

Andy Stanley has been responding to comments on Twitter yesterday and today, opening himself all the more to his many critics, including a lady I follow with a decently large following of her own. Last Tuesday night the discussion at my men's Bible Study briefly dovetailed to Andy. Like so many topics out there in the world today, hardly anyone making comments is fully informed about the issue at hand.

No comments: