Monday, May 09, 2022

Pickles

Watched a Hallmark Channel movie Friday night. When it got over at 11 pm I took Winnie outside.

Saturday morning I took Winnie on a 2 mile walk wearing my Crocs. Then I took Winnie with me to run some errands and grab lunch. I wrapped a present and drove out into the country for a wedding shower. A good BBQ dinner. Then to Chick-fil-A for C. Watched the Grizzlies. This morning’s report doesn’t look too good for Ja. I thought about turning off the game but didn’t have anything good to turn it to.

Sunday me and Winnie stayed home all day. Laundry. TV. Caught up on emails. Back still hurts. Sunday I had on the TV: Duck Dynasty marathon, Shawshank Redemption, The Intern, and a Seinfeld marathon. Today: MLB Network and a The Middle marathon, Young Sheldon, the movie Blended.

From where I was working I couldn’t see the TV. Trying to eat up stuff at the house that would otherwise go bad: pimento cheese sandwiches, PB&J, chicken salad sandwiches, cereal, womp biscuits. Beats fast food. 

Shocking discovery: the artist who created the new Tom Seaver statue accidently forgot to finish off the "4" on the back. 

No comments: