Wednesday, July 06, 2022

First Bite: Farmhaus Burgers

 

Instead of Rineharts Oyster Bar or California Dreaming, last night I tried out Farmhaus Burgers in Augusta. Pretty sure W&MC and Ceil and Regina had eaten there back a few years ago, but this was my first trip. Saw the sign when I was driving into town late yesterday afternoon. Was in the mood for a burger with a fried egg. Two patties, wheat bun, undercooked bacon, some special cheese - a very good burger. Service was super fast. Not so crazy about the onion rings. I am more of a fan of the smaller stringier variety. I'm sure the sweet potato tots were too sweet for my taste. Went crazy and ordered a chocolate shake, which was just okay. Shudda ordered the oreo shake. Still, and above average burger experience. Lots of choices on the menu.

More photos from Will's surprise birthday party.
The Peachtree photos are starting to trickle in. The first time I crossed under the photo bridge with Anna, Will, and Thomas. More on the Peachtree in the days ahead. Bet you can't wait.
Saw a guy taking his dog for a ride.
No wonder people hate Dansby. He makes outs almost 70% of the time. Oftentimes it takes players, even number one overall picks, a few years to hit their stride. Too many fans today make up their mind when a player is but a year or two out of the minors. Many were ready to trade Austin Riley before the 2021 season. Now he's a beast, and he's not yet a finished product. 
While I post memes like the one below as a reminder to me, sometimes I wish others would take notice to wise words like these.
Batman wore Nikes.
Speaking of sneakers, my friends at Road Runner Sports advised my the On CloudMonsters I'd ordered back on June 24 won't be shipping until July 14. First world problem? i did save a chunk of money, but they originally said they'd ship June 30. 

No comments: