Thursday, October 07, 2021

JT Daniels: Time to Sell?

 
All the other sports experts are coming to the same conclusion that I am, at the same time: perhaps UGA QB JT Daniels isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread. Slowed by injuries for the third straight year. He's got to prove to the NFL that he's not going to be hurt all the time, so perhaps he will return to UGA next season.

Football expert Chris Landry was on 680 yesterday saying Daniels can miss the rest of the regular season and UGA has the talent to win out without him. Landry said the Dawgs should have no problem beating Auburn this weekend with Stetson under center.

It is also becoming apparent that the loser of the SEC Championship Game will still make the College Football Playoff. Perhaps it would be best if UGA lose to Bama in the SEC Championship, because beating Bama two straight times would be a tough task. I'm sure Kirby will want to win both, and for sure I'm not saying the Dawgs shouldn't bring their A game to their first meeting.

After work yesterday I went to my focus group. Got paid $50 to wash my hands about 15 times. I told them that this was great for me, because I already wash my hands 15 times an hour all day anyway. On the way home I stopped by two thrift stores and Dicks Sporting Goods. Got home and realized I still had had my nametag on my shirt.

Ceil cooked spaghetti, and Matthew joined us for supper.

Had a stressful Thursday morning. Purchasing is in year-end mode, not wanting to buy what I need for my customer. So I have more stuff I have to do not just once, but 3 or 4 times.

Ceil gets fresh fruit and vegetables delivered. Not sure what company.

Sage Steele Has Been Pulled From ESPN’s airwaves after speaking out about forced vaccines, and against former President Obama.

http://a.msn.com/0A/en-us/AAPaqnL?ocid=se

Jeff Bezos' space company Blue Origin announced this week that William Shatner, the ninety-year-old actor who played James T. Kirk on the 1960s TV series Star Trek, will be on board its next flight launching on October 12.

The world we live in: some people just don’t understand that if they don’t get their way, if they are told no – they don’t have to argue or hire a lawyer. Sometimes a person just needs to accept the no, make other plans, and get on with their life. If God doesn’t answer their prayer in the way they want, what do they do then?

C. S. Lewis' well-known advice: "Aim at heaven and you get earth 'thrown in'; aim at earth and you will get neither."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/report-there-s-1-frontrunner-to-land-arch-manning/ar-AAPd868?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

As usual,  no one in the national media is picking the Braves. Without Acuna, Soroka, and Ozuna, not sure I would either.

No comments: