Sunday, November 21, 2021

More Photos

 

A Chiefs running back was penalized for taunting today after pointing at an opposing player.

Why I don't need to be on Twitter...


Yesterday morning at the carwash there were three white Rav-4's getting ready at the same time. I didn't want to get into the wrong one. I already did that one time too many, back when I was driving that silver Honda Civic.

Below: yesterday's eggy boy sandwich.
Never saw one of these before. Wish I had.

Why I deleted my response to that know it all tweets above...

Anna's good fried from high school had worked in the White House, and recently landed a new job. In a related note, Anna wore a black #34 UGA jersey to the Vanderbilt game, but chose not to wear it in Athens due to "politcal reasons."
Not sure why Notre Dame messed with their classic uniform.
These monstrosities didn't help when they played Wisconsin.
Not a fan of blue over blue, but taken by themselves I'm liking the Bills' pants stripes, striped stockings, and grey facemasks.
Ceil's mother and her brother Lennie
used to pick cotton when they were young.
Sammy Baugh
Teresa and Beau had never heard of one of the greatest alternative rock & roll bands in history. Back in the day a band knew they had made it when their picture was on the cover of Rolling Stone. REM was featured on the cover at least twelve times.

No comments: