Saturday, September 04, 2021

Friday & Saturday

 

After work Friday we took the dogs for a walk down by the Chattahoochee. 



Just under an hour, not quite three miles.
Today after nine holes of golf and working hard around the house,
I drove out to Gwinnett for the Stripers game.
Met up with Johnny, Hugh, Norman, Ginger, and Jessica's kids. And Chopper.
Made a trade with a guy from the bobblehead group.
Standing out in the sun for over an hour and 15 really took it out of me.

Was going to snap photos from seats all around the stadium,
but kept running into people to talk to.

Did another walkabout all around the park.
Guy in line next to me had a nice jersey.
I told him I almost wore my red Rodrigo jersey.
Guess I'm going to have to get a Dwight Clark Clemson jersey for Ceil.

No comments: