Saturday, January 02, 2021

Photo Parade

W&MC voted Wednesday down the street at Mercedes Benz Stadium. I voted Thursday morning. Arrived at 6:45 am and was done at 7:17. Good thing - by 7 am the line was out down the street.
R.I.P. Dawn Wells - aka Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.
Nice Reeboks. I'm a sucker for these colors.



The secret to how The Dukes of Hazard kept the General Lee running: quantity.
For Christmas I finally got a Lanier Poets shirt.
Looks like Clark Griswold finally made it to Wally World.
Transistor radio
Separated at birth: UGA QB recruit Brock Grandagriff, and...
...and former Robo-QB Todd Marinovich.
Gotta get me one of these suits.
Sneakers these days are getting more and more interesting.
Eddie Vetter on the Disney Channel:

My man Moe Drabowsky.


No comments: