Saturday, July 08, 2006

packing for Cooperstown...

Still got a bunch to do…I have to go home to get Will, take him to the DR for a checkup & sign the medical form. We’ll come back here and hopefully leave by five.

The Phillies have a stadium tour at 10 am on Fridays…over 4 hours from Cooperstown…I doubt we can make it on the way home. Mapquested C’town to RFK…quickest route doesn’t go thru Philly…that would be over an hour longer…we’ll see. RFK doesn’t have stadium tours, but you can go down behind the catcher to watch during the game.

The only part of the Tuesday game I saw was the inning they scored 3 runs, and I missed most of last night’s game as well.

Nice how Turner South is re-running the game later that night…just what I need.

I packed most of my throwback caps…Brooklyn, Ruth-era Yankees, Browns, 70’s era Orioles, 1890’s Nationals, Boston Braves, Chicago American Giants. Forgot my Angels cap with the halo.

Wade was on Letterman last night…in shorts, a cap, and a tee. Said they trashed their Dallas locker room…got back to Miami about 7 am. I know they tape Letterman around 4 or 4:30, so he had a day. I liked both teams, but I was rooting for the Heat.

No comments: