Friday, December 15, 2006

The Christmas Crunch

Ceil is starting to buckle under the Christmas crunch. We are going to Florida with my family, hopefully leaving early next Thursday, which is the right thing to do…even if it isn’t the wise thing to do (you might’ve read the unsent letter I wrote over a month ago, that I posted Wednesday). I talked to my sister and was upfront about stuff, but she couldn’t understand. I know I am lazy and selfish, and mainly want to do what I want to do…so isn’t this big of me to actually do what someone else wants!

There are so many other things I’d rather be doing. Perhaps next year I’ll do a better job. We’ll probably be eating out more through Christmas just to give Ceil more time to get ready and do her running around.

Just realized I’ll only be working one day the week after Christmas…Thursday. Unless we come back the day after Christmas, which I doubt. Might as well use the vacation day. The plan is to drive straight from Florida to SC on 10 & 95, Tallahassee to Florence. Some Christmas Eve. May have to break out the cargo carrier for the van, killing the MPG.

As usual, December is relatively busy, as people want to clear off problems.Orlando continues to call a bunch…I’m going back the week of Jan 7th. Our office went with the Atlanta Sales Office Thursday night to eat at Fogo de Chao, on Piedmont in Buckhead. You know I didn’t mind the eating, and the company was good.

No comments: