Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend

Watched the new Sports South special on McCann…Will watched with rapt attention. Hopefully Will sees that these guys practiced every day as kids. Will is at the point where he can’t get by on ability, if he heeds what coaches say, it can keep him above average. Friday he worked with his old coach, then in the game hit 2 line drives…one to RF on a curveball (also struck out swinging on a full count / 2 out / RISP (& also a HBP)).

Went to Moes after the game…on the way saw my co-worker in the Dodge Challenger. Saturday worked around the house, and got sick from the dust.

Pitched to Will Sunday after church, he was hitting ok. While he was pitching to my mitt, a pitch hit me in the toe…big bruise. It’ll be a few days before I can run…hopefully no longer.

Will’s old coach has arranged for Will to take a lesson from a real batting instructor, former minor leaguer Skip Shipp. Will also has BP tonight, a game tomorrow, and practice Wednesday. Last night I was watching Elizabethtown, which I thought good.

Dunno if these Braves are ever going to get it together…not fun to watch when they’re down ten runs.

We have a bunch of vendors in for meetings this week, I probably can’t avoid.

No comments: