Monday, March 15, 2010

Reid's 75th

Had a good time Saturday night at the Lobster House. I think everyone did. Anna was excited to sample some seafood she’d never tried before. Will was going at the crab legs pretty good…that’s what Anna thought was lobster. Matthew probably ate more food on Saturday than any day of his life. For lunch he had the super-sized platter at Zaxbys. The 13 month old twins couldn’t have been cuter.

Bryan A came over and said hello before the 9 am service. The friend I was sitting next to is currently a group leader. When group member Dan came up, I introduced him to Bryan . Immediately, Bryan said “You’re Molly’s husband, right?”

Yesterday Ceil took A & M to see Blindside. Supposedly crowds were lining up all weekend to see it at the Picture Show. I rented “Up In The Air”, and liked it.

Will tried to watch basketball all day long. I was listening to the radio for most of the Saturday GT game, and Wes Durham was cracking me up. I need to fill out my NCAA brackets. Will was making Anna enter his Facebook pool.

No comments: