Friday, July 01, 2011

Sub-Seeded

Will got a sub-seeded Peachtree number, so he’ll start just behind the Kenyans. I’m in group D, the fourth group from the front. Saturday morning I have to go downtown to pick up the numbers. Based on how my knees feel, I’ll probably stop at SPdL to say hello.

Took A and M down to Peachtree Hills Park again Thursday. While they were there I walked the length of Peachtree Battle to Northside Drive…four miles. With the Peachtree just a few days away I didn’t want to overdo it, so I walked instead of ran. Still, my knee and hips are sore. Another dad went for a run up to Lenox. Ceil had a girls night out.

Anna had a good time at PCB. Between NP, Browns Bridge, Buckhead, and Watermark there were 1700 teenagers. They put on the world’s largest flash mob, around the pool at the Edgewater Resort. It’s gotten 26,000 hits on YouTube, and was NBC News’ “video of the day.”

The rest of the week was pretty quiet. Went swimming with Matthew twice. Though EZGo has been “shut down” this week, they’ve kept giving us things to work on. I did a thorough job of cleaning up for quarter end. The Ogre was off yesterday (and today), so I covered some of his month-end duties. He’s at the lake, but has been calling in.

Our weekend plans are up in the air. Will gets home late Saturday afternoon, and Mary-Clayton will be around as well.

No comments: