Saturday, June 12, 2021

Photo Dump

 
Friday night: homemade pizza.

Saturday night: Korean chicken with vegetables and noodles.


1979? GT QB Gary Lanier keeps, #82 Kris Kentera blocks.
Kentera's son just finished up his playing career at Vanderbilt.
Also 1979? Like Archie Manning, UGA QB Jeff Pyburn wore a different face mask every season, including this odd-looking white double bar. 
Federer (or was it Nadal?) is the only one I know
who wears specially designed ON tenner shoes.

I'm still not a Steak fan, though his Atlanta Eats shows is decent. I don't follow him on social media, but stumbled across his photo with former mayor Kasim Reed. Here Steak is wearing a different pair of brightly colored Pumas than I'd seen him in before. Guess I should color-coordinate more often. Next time I wear my yellow Pumas I should wear my yellow shirt. 

No comments: