Thursday, February 15, 2007

Technology

I don't know anything about TiVvo! I am certainly technologically challenged. Supposedly those who have it love it...you can watch TV without commercial interruption, and set it to automatically record any program or actor or team you want.

I do love my laptop. My father-in-law got one for Christmas, he takes it everywhere. Old School Reid would love Excel, the spreadsheet program. He could put his tourneys on there and have them saved all in one place, and print them out if he wishes.

Every year I start a new spreadsheet that has a calendar, checking, savings, and an expense tracker. So now in addition to my scrapbook calendars, I also have a spreadsheet that I can look back at to see what happened on any particular day, going back to 2002. I have another spreadsheet covering my entire life, with several notes highlighting each year...in my life, family, and other significant sporting and world events. Then there's the spreadsheet where I'm compiling every sporting event I've attended.

Stayed up late Tuesday night making Valentines Cards. Letterman was funny, and he had Peyton Manning as a guest.

2 comments:

Rob said...

With your love of the spreadsheet, you missed your calling in life as an Accountant.

David said...

You'd think I would've figured that out when Accounting was one of the few subjects in college that I made A's in!