Monday, May 04, 2009

Kristian's Journeys

They played a Journey song at NP Sunday. Let me know if you’re getting tired of Facebook stories. I’m kinda cooling on the thing myself…but I stumbled across NP songleader Kristian Stanfill’s Facebook. He was a friend of a friend of mine. Stanfill has over 4,200 friends, so on a whim I became friends with him. Yesterday I was telling Ceil how he had gone to Home Depot Saturday and bought a 6 foot ladder and lawnmower air filter. Didn’t tell Ceil how he took his wife out for an expensive dinner Saturday. Turned out he updated his status between services.

Got in a run Friday afternoon before taking Ceil to Willies and Borders. Anna and Will went to a scary movie at the Picture Show with friends…a little too scary for Anna.

Saturday Ceil and Anna were gone all day, first at ballet, then to the homeschool conference. This ballet is over off Jimmy Carter on the other side of 85, but several other girls are trying out and would carpool. She won’t hear if she made it until June, which “kills” her. Anna got the new refurbished iPod Touch she had ordered, so the rest of the weekend she played with that. Based on my recommendation she downloaded the Kindle application. I got out my summer clothes Saturday, which did not lessen the mess in our house.

Will had his first practice Sunday afternoon. They had nine on the field. Two catchers, one with a strong arm. Will would just as soon not catch. Most of the nine worked from the mound on pickoff drills, including Will. He also took balls at shortstop with the coach’s son. No outfield work while I was there. Will said he hit too many popups, but that he was one of the harder hitters / swingers on the team.

Took Matthew to the pool Sunday afternoon. Rented ‘Bolt” and we all watched it last night.

No comments: