Friday, October 09, 2009

Matthew's Birthday

Matthew had some moments Wednesday night at O’Charleys and Target (they forgot his Sprite and weren’t bringing his honey mustard quick enough). I reminded him of the America’s Funniest Home Video of the 3 year old birthday boy, sitting in front of his cake and completely worn out, screaming “NO!” as they try to sing Happy Birthday.

Will lost his phone a few weeks ago, but with the in-laws in town, is getting another one soon…nothing special.

Anna got an I-Touch(?) a while ago, one of those super I-Pods that’s just short of an I-Phone. That what she updates her status with from NP. My old-school sister thought it blasphemy that Anna was doing such in church, and I disagreed with her. Will & Kevin get to the West Auditorium quite early, and Anna and the Hurt girls join them soon after. I’ve notice they often update their statuses before and after the service. Now Matthew has about enough saved up to get an I-Touch of his own.

Jon Williams is the funny one in glasses. His dark-haired, heavy-set wife sometimes plays his secretary in his inspector Sam Shovel skits. I think Jon works in the NP accounting department during the week. He and co-host Mike are the lone holdovers from Bryan Coley’s KidStuf days, along with Gordo’s “grandfather”. Back in the early days, KidStuf had a life band. Now they’ve eliminated most of the crowd singing and kid-dancers, which is OK with me. Either Gordo or Vinnie is Lang’s sister’s husband’s brother.

Think Norton will be back, or will they replace him with Conrad? Brooks would have to make the team in spring training. Now the fun begins, constructing the team for next year. Think Lowe would accept a move to closer?

No comments: