Thursday, June 02, 2011

Sports Illustrated

Good SI article on the two left-handed relievers on the Rangers. Another good SI article on the Mets owner. I have to remind myself to read many of the SI articles I consider “marginal”…about people I don’t know, or am not big fans of. Almost all have great stories. I still rarely read hockey articles.

Spent most of last Sat & Sun in Macon. Dad should go home Friday. C, A, and M returned Sat from several days in SC. Went to Passion Sun night. Took M swimming last night after the baseball banquet. Ceil is still worn out from being on the go the entire month of May. Haven’t heard too much from Will. They went whitewater rafting.

Matthew has been wearing my old ABC Crackers cap, like the Braves wore against the Phillies last month.

Prepping for the Washington trip. I researched where Bryce Harper will be playing next week……just a little too far away for us to see him. No more games in Rome.

No comments: