Wednesday, July 15, 2020

My Top Ten Athletes

Something old folks do on Facebook is to challenge friends to list off their ten favorite things about a particular subject. So far I’ve escaped this chore, but recently Tom Leuze was nominated to list the ten athletes he’s enjoyed watching the most. Looks like I may have escaped his wrath. But had he nominated me, here's my post. 
 
I have been nominated by Tom Leuze to list the ten athletes I have enjoyed watching the most. One athlete per day for ten consecutive days. No explanations, only pictures. And since I’d rather see sports on my timeline than politics, I will nominate people to join me.
 
Since I’m not sure I can keep this up for ten straight days, I’m cranking them out all at once.  

Honorable mentions: Jack Nicklaus, Michael Jordan, Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson.

My nominees – sports nuts who are active on Facebook.
George White, John Pierce, Marshall Kerlin, Drew Kelly, Neil Hollingsworth, Nancy Livengood, Rob Wallace, Bobby Myers, Blake Wilson, and Danny Morris. Guys, I want to see your ten. Spread out over ten days or all at once. Photos or just a list.
 
Reid’s top ten:
 1. Michael Jordan
 2. Pete Maravich
 3. Ted Williams
 4. Maria Sharapova
 5. Mickey Mantle
 6. Pete Rose
 7. Roger Clemens
 8. Derick Jeter
 9. Elena Delle Donne
10. Lang Whitaker

No comments: