Thursday, May 19, 2022

Family Day Trip

Family day trip to Charlotte. First stop: Night Swim Coffee. Actually I stopped off for a Big Gulp, that I poured into my long lost green YETI - now found. 
To entertain the fam, I succumbed to some sort of sales pitch. $1,000.00 worth of stuff (four little boxes) for the bargain price of four hundred. I said no.
After the mall we headed to The Optimist Food Hall, a relatively new spot northeast of downtown for a late lunch. A and M got Velvet Taco. I grabbed a burger and BBQ. Several ordered coffee to go.
Ceil's tiny windowsill nativity scene includes a "turtle" / rock / dead ladybug.
Since I tell you every time this happens: I entered a Monster Energy Drink sweepstakes not for the grand prize motorcycle, but one of the 20 second place prizes: a $360 Grizzly cooler, similar to the ever popular YETI coolers everyone has the days. Just learned I won the fancy cooler. Will and Matthew will probably be using it more than me.

No comments: