Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Uneventful Weekend

Not an eventful weekend…I was so worn out from last week that I hung out Friday night. Ceil took Anna to the Avenue, while Will and Matthew played on Will’s new Wii. I slept late Saturday, then cleaned some up, then capped the roof of the playhouse with more shingles. Doesn’t look too bad, but hanging out on the roof for two hours wore me out. I must’ve saw Reyes in the 4th…the 3-run HR after the walk. Rowland’s Office wasn’t impressed.

Saturday night we went to the Norman’s…Catherine was there…she was thinking about road tripping with friends to Savannah, and/or Niagara Falls.

Yesterday we ran errands after church, then I took a long nap. Watched some of Maddux, then caught Wickman’s act on the radio while gassing up the van.

I did reserve a rental car using Breezenet, but didn’t have to pay in advance. I figured the comparisons got me the a low rate, then I saved about $40.00 off that company’s regular weekly rate. Reading the FAQ’s, though we’re renting right at five days, I can pay the lower weekly rate with no problem…right? Now I could go use Priceline’s “name your own rate” and key in an even lower rate…think I should do that? I was waiting on that before working on the hotel.

No comments: