Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

Things are falling into place for the Braves. I’d still rather have Ainkel or Dye instead of the strikeout king Dunn…though he’s supposed to be a good guy. Couple of amateur blogs on the Braves Facebook page…a guy was disheartened by the Smoltz loss, but rambled and didn’t back up his point about it being it being the Braves fault. Another guy disagreed. I thanked him for the post and made my (opposite) point, without saying I disagreed. I was just submitting my own blog entry about Smoltz…it’ll take a few days to get approved.

When Kara fell and bumped her head Saturday, I though she knew better than to lay in the middle of the lane while play continued. Turned out she had a concussion, and can’t play tonight. Lucky for her, tonight is the big Living Science parent meeting she and Will have to attend. It’s also a big conference game, downtown. The JV boys should be ok without Will and Joel…DJ and Connor are playing. The girls will probably lose for the first time.

No comments: