Friday, January 23, 2009

Locked Out!

Yesterday Ceil and Matthew were leaving the house, and Matthew closed the locked door while the keys were still in the house. M was able to save the day.

I had to go into the attic last night, so I took the chance to poke around looking for where I’d put stuff. Perhaps this is the garage sale year. I drug out a box of toys, and Matthew spent the rest of the evening playing with them. “Mom! Look at these!”

Last week Matthew filmed a short video of himself at the Normans, on their PC’s camera. Joel posted it online, garnering numerous responses. M was jumping around with a bottle of glue, extolling it’s virtues.

We caved and let Will go to Memphis to play basketball…he had a ride and a place to stay. All the boys are crowding into a few hotel rooms, so they’ll have a grand time. Means Ceil and I might not go on the date we were planning. Nothing on tap for the weekend…perhaps a movie, or Matthew and I can work on the playhouse.

Good new SI hit my desk…the bit on Peyton, the Jumbotron article. Just finished the Point After about the Braves, which was good, except I wouldn’t call the Lowe signing “desperate”. Nice that the national media is accurately representing what’s going on with the Braves.

My shoulder hurts when I shoot a basketball, so I haven’t been shooting at Eastside on Tuesdays when I go pick up Anna.

See where Walton’s football coach is moving to Waycross? His sister Margaret Dudley was in the SPdL youth group in the 80’s, so I’ve followed him closer than others. Interesting “life’s an adventure” comment when quizzed about moving from the big city to a small town.

No comments: