Friday, February 05, 2010

More Grumpiness

Will is going to be at the bowling alley from 9:30 – 11:30 Saturday, helping out with his class. Not much on tap for the weekend. May go back to Decatur again.

I wonder if someone read my blog post to my parents, regarding driving 2000 miles with six in a minivan. Yesterday my dad wasn’t as excited about the trip, quoting my exact words from the blog. The trip would be fun, but taxing, and expensive. He probably did like me, start figuring out the logistics, and where all the luggage would go.

I’d hate to go without Ceil and Anna, but that would make the trip more viable. It would be next to impossible to fit in a Royals or Cardinals game, but perhaps we could make a quick run up the Gateway Arch.

Got hacked at a coworker today, who continually doesn’t respond quick enough, waiting for others to do their work. Later, when the Ogre dumped another of their missed assignments on me, I made sure he knew it wasn’t the first time today. He was already aware. Looks like we have hit the annual review season.

No comments: