Saturday, November 23, 2019

Sneaker Update

Been a few months since I’ve made up a list of my shoes. Several changes since I’ve gotten more aggressive to sell some off on eBay. Dropped off others at Goodwill.
 
Even though I’m in the process of getting rid of at least 30 pairs of shoes, I know I still have too many. I have my reasons. Trying to transition away from running and basketball shoes to fashion type sneakers. Recently passed on a beautiful pair of Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turfs and a pair of grey Puma hightops.
 
First the shoes I wear the most…
 
1. Black dress sneakers (work)
2. Black Nikes white soles (sell?)
3. Grey wool Allbirds (love)
4. White leather H&M sneakers
5. Brown leather fashion sneakers
6. Black adidas Campus
7. Black leather Jack Purcell sneakers (sell?)
8. Grey Hoka running shoes
9. Red Saucony running shoes (sell)
10. Red Puma Suedes
11. Orange Nike KD7s
12. Black ECCO loafers (new)
13. Black Haurache knockoffs (house shoes)
 
These next 19 are old. Used for yardwork and certain specific occasions. In the car just in case. Too beat up to sell, and I like them too much to give to Goodwill. Just like having them around, to wear once in a blue moon. I’ll probably get rid of a few in the near future.
 
Crocs are great to wash the car, and are easy to quickly slip on to take out the trash. Usually I’ll wear warmer “house shoes” around the house or on weekends, but more than once I’ve worn Crocs to the store. In September when my blistered foot swole up I wore Crocs to work, then later to small group (where I didn’t kick them off at the door. I have two pair (navy and black) which is more than enough. Could get another pair at a thrift store, but only if they’re perfectly adorable.
 
My friend is more Team Crocs than me, and just penned an article about them. Forwarded the tome to a couple of Crocs wearing coworkers.   
 
 
1. Black ECCO boots (rarely worn)
2. Brown Chuka boots (rarely worn)
3. Black Chacos mules (unique)
4. Silver Nike sneakers (old)
5. Silver Reebok Zigs (old)
6. Navy Crocs
7. Black Crocs
8. Grey Crocs flip flops (beach)
9. Navy New Balance 990s (yardwork)
10. Black New Balance 990s (old)
11. Grey New Balance 990s (old)
12. Grey New Balance Minimus (has hole)
13. White Footjoy golf shoes
14. Black Nike spikeless golf shoes
15. Grey Huarache cross trainers (old)
16. White Huarache sneakers (old)
17. White adidas shell toe golf shoes (old)
18. White leather Puma Romas (old)
19. Black ECCO loafers (old)
20. Navy Nike slides (beach)
 
Currently for sale…
 
1. Teal Saucony running shoes (sell)
2. White adidas shell toes (sell)
3. Red suede adidas Campus (sold)
4. White Puma Nastasi’s (sell)
5. Blue Nike Lunarglides (sold)
6. Black Jordan Eclipses (sell)
7. Red Nike Blazer hightops (sell)
8. Royal Nike Hyperdunks (sell)
9. Black leather Steve Madden boots (sell)
10. Black Nike Speed (sell)
11. Black Nike Roshe (sell)
12. Black Nike vintage flip flops (sell)
13. Black Oakley flip flops (give away)
14. Navy Lands End mules (sell?)
 
Shoes already sold. Put the RCVRs up for sale at a high price and someone snapped them up. I love the design though nowadays they’re kinda dated. Always on the lookout for more RCVRs and Reebok Furys, though I rarely see any.
 
1. Blue Jordan RCVRs (sold)
2. Brown leather Tretorns (sold)
3. Grey New Balance 990s (sold)
4. Grey Nike Lunarglides (sold)
5. Grey Nike Lunarglides (sold)
6. White Nike Free Runs (sold)
7. White canvas Chuck Taylors (sold)
8. White Converse Chuck Taylors (sold)
9. Black Converse Chuck Taylors (sold)
10. Grey On running shoes (sold)
11. White leather Nike hightops (sold)
12. Grey New Balance 696 (sold)
13. Grey Colombia boat shoes (gave away)
14. Blue Nike Metcons (sold)
15. Brown Vans (sold)
16. Black Reebok Fury (trashed, fell apart)
17. Brown flip flops (gave away)

No comments: