Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Two Door Ford Bronco

Ford Bronco two door. Not the little Sport. Not a four door. This is the only version of the remake that looks right.
This edition with the classic paint mostly only comes with a manual transmission, but I could handle that.
Not sure how much cargo fits in the trunk, or what MPG it gets, but I guess that's besides the point. 
Sunday morning eggy boy. I've seen this photo of Yogi before (sitting next to Don Zimmer) but never noticed he's wearing the same adidas turf shoes that I used to have (mine were royal & black). Loved those bad boys, but didn't have anywhere to wear them after the boys quit playing baseball.

Finishing up "How to Walk Away" by Catherine Center. Great read. Next up:

Starting to get extra busy at work. Getting stressed. Hard to get stuff done trying to do my job and train a new employee, trying to get ahead before training starts next week. Both bosses out of town. Month end Friday AND physical inventory.

C may go on an overseas trip Oct 13 for a week. I’ll be working long days. Not sure what Winnie will do. Guess I’ll have to skip the gym that week. I’ve only known I’d be slammed in Oct and Nov for the past year.

Beef stew last night. Stopped by Wendys. Coupon for two double cheeseburgers. That was a lot of meat. At least they remembered to put the meat on the burgers this time.

Wondering if the Braves will activate thier top draft pick for the playoffs. Not sure if he would be eligble. Or young Smith Schuster. But the bullpen was solid last night, earning win #101. Tonight the Braves welcomed their 3 millionth fan. Also David & Haley Hurt.

No comments: