Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wednesday

Tough Tuesday for me. Should've been slow so I could get some work done, but instead it was crazy. Filling in for others who took off. Customer doubled down trying to overcome their own screwup, creating more work for us. Worked past 6 pm.

After such a bummer of a day I decided to take off today. Then I got home and realized I'd left my laptop at work.

This morning I teed off at sunrise. Thought about playing 18 holes instead of my usual nine, but I had too much to do. Drove to work to get my laptop. Stopped by Wendy's for an egg & cheese biscuit. Stopped by two thrift stores on the way home.

Took Ceil to get her car from the shop. Minor things. Got my hair cut. Stopped by McDonalds for their dollar large fries deal. Gassed up Ceil's car.

Spent the rest of the afternoon trimming hedges. Piles and piles of cut branches. Didn't quite finish before dark.

Ceil has been cooking all day, when she hasn't been running to the grocery store.

No comments: