Monday, November 06, 2023

More Yoga


More yoga poses from Shivvy.

Sunday I left the office at 1 pm. Grabbed that milkshake from Steak & Shake on the way home.

MC's mother was visiting with C when I arrived, discussing the funeral arrangements, grandkids, etc. When Regina left C asked "Is there a football game we can turn on?" Odd for her to ask on Sunday.

We turned on the Falcons, but I went outside. The workers had finished the garage on Saturday afternoon, so I had to (1) clean out all the dust, and (2) move all the stuff back inside the garage. Cleaned the windows, and washed down the doors and doorframes and the garage door. Then move back the shelves and stuff. Was after dark before I finished, almost 7 pm. Wore me out, especially the cleaning. Looks good, no?


Had to go to Publix and gas up C's car after that.

Was sore but still lifted weights at the gym before work. Forgot my belt so had to stop by the house on the way to work. Made me late to arrive, but I was taking work calls for the 30 minute drive to the office.

Pretty much chaos here in the office. The days will go by fast, but I won't get much done.

So true.

No comments: