Tuesday, October 25, 2005

halloween, etc.

We were talking about Halloween over here. Looks like at least Darryl, Jeff, and Renee are dressing up. Steve looked at me and said “me and you don’t dress up”…so I thought to myself “I guess not!”

We have a Halloween party because years ago someone in Accounting spoke up in an employee meeting and asked a bigwig if we could dress up. Legend has it that was the famous Ingrid. I thought about dressing up like her, but thought some might think that as mean. Other than that, I usually consider wearing a football jersey or something dumb, then usually back out at the last minute.

We all had a great time at the party Saturday. It was good to hang out with the Freunds, and I wish I’d talked to Todd a little more, even if it was just about sports. As usual, Staci outdid herself.

Watched a lot of the Sunday Series game, only to leave the room and miss the grand slam. I may hit a late movie tonight, which means I’d miss the game.

Ceil is better. Sunday she was still sick as could be, but Monday she was feeling good enough not to go to the doctor. She’s not afraid to go to the doctor, she actually kept another doctor’s appointment yesterday afternoon. She still sounds bad.

This new North Point series on money, LO$T, is coming just in time for us. We’ve been spending a lot lately.

Yesterday afternoon Lang drove his dad to Nashville for the Hawks game. They got back home at 3:30 this morning.

No comments: