Monday, October 24, 2005

weekend

Ceil came down with some sickness last Wednesday. Usually she's only sick for a day or two, but she's just now starting to feel better. She had wanted to go to the signing Saturday, but stayed in bed all day, also missing Will's game and a Halloween party that night.

The Latin Chic write-up in Saturday's AJC...nice! Today I am showing it around the office.

Friday afternoon I took a late lunch and ran some errands. A Washington Mutual was having a grand opening, and I wandered in. It took longer than I needed it to, but it was worthwhile. While inside I noticed a guy with a radio station tee asking questions. By the time I left the store, the radio station had set up a table to broadcast. I checked out the table and then looked up, and there was their morning DJ greeting me! They took a picture of me with her, so I had them e-mail the photo to a co-worker who listens to the station.

Tough that Shockley got hurt...would be nice if they could beat Florida.

No comments: