Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last Weekend

I booked a quick business trip to Houston Tuesday morning. The guy inHouston was checking to see if the company seats were already doled out, and he emailed me that I get the company seats. I'll be there therest of the week.

So Friday night Matthew and I went to McDonalds for a happy meal, Petsmart to look at the animals and stuff, Fuzzywiggs to look atWebkinz, Wendys for a frosty, and Kroger. Got home and saw Soriano had three home runs, with 2 or 3 at bats to go. Had he hit a fourth I would've killed myself for not going.

Will and Anna (and I) then watched the SportsSouth coach's corner on Mark Richt, talking about his wife's cancer, his son being recruited,about Bobby Bowden leading him to Christ. Bowden and Dooley also were interviewed. Saturday night after the Braves game they aired the much-advertised special on Francoeur...pretty good, taking him from boyhood to his ML debut.

Sunday night we had our last small group, this time dinner at our leader's house in east Roswell/south Alpharetta.

No comments: