Monday, March 03, 2008

Last Thursday

I’ve settled in at this new desk. This morning I worked for an hour, then went back to my old office for the rest of the morning…not really productive. I’ve just caught up and moved in a bit more this afternoon, so tomorrow will be even busier. We went to lunch at the new Taco Mac down the street, that has suddenly become the new hot spot. My favorite spot is still the old Norcross Rail Station.

Watch Tech against Duke? Am I the only one that thinks Causey is a little overdramatic? I was thinking that before he bumped his head. He did make a nice pass…funny that the Duke guy later made a similar pass. But all his teammates couldn’t track down loose balls like the Dookies could.

I saw some of the second half of the Vandy win…you could tell it was a good game. Did I tell you that Will saw the Clemson coach wearing an orange blazer, so now he wants one?!

No comments: