Thursday, March 06, 2008

Focus?


One more good pic of Matthew from the his first game. Interesting that he's adpoted a slighty closed stance...one he uses when he's serious. Doesn't usually effect his ability to pull the ball, and hitting to the third-baseman is still a good way to reach base.
Same batting gloves as last year, along with big brother's purple Mizuno mock-turtle Under Armour-type undershirt...with rolled up sleeves.

Coach Tim noted the bat may have been too big, so we'll make that adjustment.

Next up: the Living Science 5th grade Zoo overnighter with Anna!

Tonight I drove my Civic straight from work to pick up Will at Living Science. Things usually run late there, with plenty of cleanup duties afterwards. Still, I was late. I knew it was my turn to take home the carpool, not remembering there were five to pick up: Will, Abby, Garrison, Michelle, and Barrett. With four crammed in the back, my Honda was riding pretty low.

No comments: