Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

I’ve been running some numbers on Will, hopefully to help encourage him. He’s really playing good, but doesn’t think so. Since mid February he’s played in 47 games and had over 20 practices.

Coaching…I’m not a big fan of pulling the infield in, which is what Will’s coach always does. When you have a big lead it can make things worse.

Cleaning out clothes this weekend, I have a bunch of favorites that I want to keep, though no one wears them. Jerseys, tees, golf shirts, dress shirts. Got rid of a few, kept most. May give old tees to a friend who wears old tees, just so I can see them more often.

This weekend Ceil painted the dining room, and I went through over 15 containers of clothes…putting up all the winter clothes and getting out the summer clothes. I have a carload of clothes to give away. Had to go swimming. Last night we went to see Horton Hears A Who, which was a pretty good commentary on the state of our society these days, drawing parallels to abortion and discrimination to Christians, etc. We only had one baseball game, a story I’ll email separately. This week Will has six games, all for one team.

No comments: