Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm an Unpopular GT Grad

I had forgotten that last week I had posted a GT vent on the AJC, saying Michael Johnson was a better play-celebrator than play-maker. Last night I was looking at the GT vent, and my vent was the worst ranked vent of them all…I laughed out loud. This morning I submitted a couple more, about everyone looking forward to the UGA game, and how dumb GT will look on national TV if they attempt a whiteout and half the crowd doesn’t participate. It’s cold. Who has a white coat?

Left in the midst of a crisis Friday, and spent an hour on the cell making sure everything got done. Will’s team won without DJ. Then I drove from Lilburn to East Cobb for small group, making pretty good time during Friday evening rush hour, going Beaver Ruin to downtown Norcross, then Holcomb Bridge to 120. Our group is doing the “5 Things” study. This Friday I’m leading, so I’d better get to work.

Saturday W, M, and I went up to help with Living Science work day. That night C and A went to a friend’s gymnastics meet. Will went with the Normans to Toccoa to see Willis in a play at his college. M and I should’ve gone…instead we went to Moes, the pet store, and to see Get Smart.

Sunday A went to the aquarium and C to the Dekalb Farmers Market. W and I raked the yard. Saw Roddy’s drop. Tough play, but the best make that clutch catch. Some funny Kenny Mayne videos on ESPN.com.

See where Boras is trying to broker an Andruw trade back to the Braves? Jones wouldn’t be in his situation if he didn’t have Boras as his agent. At least Andruw have made a lot of money so far. Think the Braves are just negotiating with SD about Peavy?

I need to post a video I saw this weekend, about former Monte Python’s Michael Palin’s political TV ad. I had googled it after seeing a Cleese – Palin 2008 bumper sticker, a sure Monte Python spoof. Speaking of blogs, my friend who just moved home from Saipan is looking for a job (lawyer), and is making her blog invitation only.

No comments: