Tuesday, March 03, 2009

slow weekend

Friday night I met Ceil at the Paradise Grille, a favorite sports bar of some friends of ours. In the shopping center between Publix and Home Depot. It was ok, not the greatest ever. Kids enjoyed it. That night we got into “What Not To Wear”

Worked around the house Saturday AM, then took Matthew to NP for a kids event…he had a good time. Traffic in Roswell was jammed. I hung around the area, ran some errands, and picked up three bargain shirts. Will got home around 9:30 from his week at Amelia Island, so I went and picked up him and Abby.

Sunday I stayed out of the snow, but didn’t do much. Ceil went to a friend’s kid’s baptism at JFBC, later we watched Star Wars 3 on Spike. Saw Francoeur and Derek Lowe interviewed on ESPN, and part of Hawks/Cavs. Ceil may want to watch some of the WBC.

Monday there was a homeowners association meeting I skipped to run errands and watch 24, then Tuesday the basketball banquet.

No comments: