Monday, November 23, 2009

Long Productive Weekend

Got a lot done around the house this weekend. Washed windows, got rid of almost all the piles in our bedroom. Hopefully I can keep the momentum up…got more windows to wash, etc.

Took Will up to Living Science Friday afternoon and had an audience with founder/teacher Mrs. D. She’s letting me write the script for the spring expedition skit…four nights, at least 20 minutes long. Like KidStuf, I hope to include actors bursting into song. Hopefully I’ll put a dent in it over Thanksgiving…I already have two pages of notes. Kyle will have a huge role, and I’ll have to bring fellow senior DJ out of his shell. Or not...Kyle just dropped out, making my job harder.

Couldn’t believe UGA lost. Turnovers killed them. Felt bad for Cox. We had an old small group gathering, and watched some of it there. Jeff, the marriage group leader, had thought about giving his UGA tickets away, but went with his wife and freshman daughter. She dates David Norman, an outspoken Tech fan. He went, and took a great deal of ribbing from his buddies.

Will chose Alyssa’s party over going to the Clemson game. Her mom said there were over 45 kids there, so it was a big success. Walked right past David Hurt’s car going inside…I hadn’t seen him.

Sunday night we watched the series finale of Newhart. Was familiar with the last scene with Suzanne Pleshette, but not how the town sold out and left. Also forgot that Larry’s brothers Darrell and Darrell actually spoke.

No comments: