Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

Vacation was good, I guess. Pretty typical. Actually ate out at some “decent” restaurants! Unfortunately, more details to follow.

I was a bum, and didn’t write. Spent a good deal of time compiling the season stats for Will’s team. Have about seven games to go.

Finally made it to a Pelicans game. They didn’t hit, and the game went 13 innings. Kept score, and I had to be careful not to run out of room. I thought it may last awhile, so I made space for 17 innings. KC’s tenth best prospect started, and MB made him look great. MB’s starter was from Marietta. LF was also from Atlanta, but I didn’t ask him which high school (I was in the front row, right behind him). Had a good time, even by myself.

Work busy, catching up, plus a co-worker is out this week.

Hated to see the Braves lose that game Sunday. JJ pitched great, considering the rain and wet mound. Guess no one will take McLough in a trade, huh? Already missing Blanco. Should we read anything into Schafer’s demotion to AA?

No comments: