Wednesday, February 06, 2013

GT/FSU

Watched almost the entire second half. Tech kept it close the whole way. I dreaded the coming end of the game, hoping FSU wouldn't snatch the lead away at the end. I was nodding off a little every now and then. After Tech's final possession, I shook my head and wondered if I had just seen what I had seen. And then of course FSU makes their shot right at the buzzer. I guess you can say it was a good game, but I sure hate losing games like that.

I'm no expert, but Tech's number zero doesn't look like a basketball player to me. I've been thinking that all season. He did hit that clutch three (to tie the game?) but his form was poor, and the shot kinda banked in. He may be one of Tech's better players, but the way he handles the ball and plays defense just doesn't look normal. Bruce Dalrymple and Yvon Joseph looked more like ballers than this guy.

Dick Vitale was talking about former Duke star Greg Paulus being the video coordinator at Ohio State, I had recently read that in Sports Illustrated, in an article about their point guard. I'll have to send you a copy of the article.

By the time I got home last night I was wondering if I was getting sick. Ceil was gone with Matthew and Anna was gone to art, so I tried to take it easy. Around eight I noticed several weird emails from work, and realized there was probably a problem with the daily EZGo shipment. So from eight to nine I was on my laptop resolving that problem. After being down for almost two weeks changing computer systems, yesterday was filled with problems with the changeover. Later today I have a lunch meeting.

No comments: