Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Shoes: Sell More

Two reasons to sell shoes: (1) they'll fetch a high price, and (2) I have too many shoes. I only buy shoes I like, but I keep buying them. I'm torn between wanting to keep the shoes I like but rarely wear, and selling them because they take up so much room. Some are too worn to sell. Some I never wear but like keeping them around. Here's my current list, sorted by selling and not selling. While making the list I just moved a bunch into the "selling" category. Doubtful I can make $500.00 off 25 pairs, but surely more than $400.00.

SELL (27):
20 Adidas Campus red (sell)
20 Adidas Campus blue yellow (sell)
15 Adidas shell toe golf soft spike white (sell)
15 Adidas golf white black oxford (sell)
15 Adidas spikeless golf black (selling)

40 Boots (Ceils)
15 Chacos olive
10 Chacos black
30 Converse Chuck Taylor white canvas low top
15 Footjoy soft spike white

50 Nike Air Speed Turf (sell)
50 Nike Huarache Trainer (selling)
20 Nike black orange (sell)
10 Nike red black (sell)
50 Nike Air Moc brown leather (selling)

30 Nike Air Zoom Crusader
30 Nike Roshe red with flowers (Matthew's)
10 Puma white black leather (sell)
20 Reebok Fury black (selling)
15 Reebok basketball shoes

10 REI house shoes
10 Sperry navy canvas oxford (sell)
50 Steve Madden black boots
25 Timberland campsides (nice but I never wear)
10 Vans high tops (Matthew's)

20 Vans vintage sneakers (Matthew's)
25 Vans with cats (Matthew's)

KEEP (27)
Chacos black slip-ons
Clarks brown boots
Columbia boat shoes (too worn)
Crocs flip flop grey

Crocs navy
Crocs black
Ecco black boots
Ecco black loafers
New Balance 994 grey

New Balance 993 black
New Balance 993 navy (too worn)
New Balance black orange (too worn)
Nike Hyperdunk blue
Nike KD7 orange

Nike spikeless golf
Nike Roshe black white
Nike black green
Nike Air Max 2013 red
Nike Air Max 2013 black tea (too worn)

Nike silver runners
Nike flip flop black
Nike soccer slide navy
Odyssey flip flop black
Puma Roma leather white (too worn)

Reebok Zig silver blue (too worn)
Tommy Bahama flip flop brown
Timberland loafers brown

The keeper number is boosted by seven pairs of flip flops and other water shoes. I also need to tell bobbleheads as well. Saw several Thrashers last week (including one I didn't have) but didn't bite.

No comments: