Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bellwood Coffee

Joel and Charles Norman are working to open their own coffee shop somewhere in the Westside – named Bellwood Coffee. They started fundraising yesterday and are already halfway toward their goal. But the first half is usually the easiest. To give click here
 
Sportswriters can say almost whatever they want – few people hold them accountable. But actually Bradley will publish a scorecard on how his predictions came out (maybe just once a year).
 
Wednesday: working hard to get ready for next week’s trip. Gotta get going on my new laptop. Still haven’t transferred everything over from my old one yet. Cleaning out old files at the same time that I don’t need.
 
Worked until 7 pm last night on a big project. Stopped off at Goodwill on the way home to give some things away. Gotta get my car cleaned out so Will can drive it next week.
 
Also stopped at Kroger and bought over $15.00 worth of groceries, which is a lot for me. Got a frozen pizza then added extra cheese and leftover pizza sauce from the fridge. Watched the Braves and Sleepless in Seattle.
 
Friday morning I started using my new laptop at work. Everything isn’t perfect yet but I wanted to make the changeover before I left for The Pad. A little different and a little slower. Got stuff to finish today before I can go. Lunch meeting with the bigwigs – a turkey sandwich on an onion roll from Jason’s Deli, with potato salad and an oatmeal cookie.
 
Worked past 6:30 Thursday night – and forgot to do one thing. Drove straight home. Ate some leftover pasta that M had made, then went out and cut the grass. Watched a replay of Wednesday’s Braves game. I enjoy listening to Jeff Francoeur on the broadcast – so full of enthusiasm, with fun stories. Fixed a turkey sandwich on the panini press. Started watching the movie “Marley & Me” but went to bed at eleven. Saw I missed the Grizz Gaming loss to Boston.
 
Hopefully Saturday I’ll do laundry and pack. We never depart as early as I’d like.

No comments: