Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday

Matthew had some sort of virus…he’s ok now. I noticed that he hit golf balls around the yard yesterday and today, because I saw were he left his little bag in the yard. Can’t get him to play a par three, though. Not that I ever play.

Sat I took 285 around the west side to get to Stockbridge. On the way back I went through town…it was slow and heavy, but didn’t stop. I called the team, who had stopped to eat, and told them to take 285…they thanked me. Last night I took 675 to 285 around the east side, then 400…made great time.

Will’s team is winning because there are more players contributing. Will did ok this weekend…batted .400 and a .600 OBP, but three other guys did better, and a few more did not quite so good as Will. I still wish he’d bat third, not fourth. And they won despite the fact that Will was unavailable to pitch…he threw 60 pitches Friday. He pitched one scoreless inning Saturday but struggled…29 pitches.

Ceil always struggles when we’re so busy. Should be a fun week…Joel Norman comes tomorrow to stay with us while the rest of the family is at Jekyll.

Was offered tickets to last night’s Nationals game, but all 3 kids had stuff, so I worked late.

No comments: