Monday, June 09, 2008

Weekend Stuff

Saturday I got the oil changed and worked around the house, then took Ceil to Perimeter, Lenox, Harry’s, and Ted’s Montana Grill.

After church Sunday we all went to Costco, and had pizza there. Ran into the Statham’s…parents of Anna and her younger sister Sarah, who was in Lang’s grade at SPdL, and is now handling the promotions at the Saratoga NY race track. Ben shook his head when I told him Edie retired.

Took the new Westside Parkway home from Windward Parkway, but they only have portions of it complete. It may take some traffic off 400.

After the Braves lost it in the 9th I took A & M to the pool…read through four Sports Illustrated’s, but I’m still a long way from catching up.

Will’s Friday night game had such lows and highs that I wrote a long essay about it.

No comments: