Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11

Thursday night I was watching TV with W and A, and the History Channel was showing NYC 9/11 footage. They had no idea or recollection. I remembered how LW had to walk home, and home for days/weeks afterward his column was devoted to 9/11 stuff.

Wednesday night I took W and A to youth group, then Matthew and I continued to Office Max…he HAD to get a composition book to put the song lyrics in that he and Kyle’s brother wrote Tuesday night. Then we hit the Merchant’s Walk Kohl’s. They had a bunch of Braves stuff on clearance as well, but I didn’t bite. I’d like a grey road jersey, which you don’t see that often. I do wish they’d go back to wearing “Braves” on the road, though it’s been over 25 years.

Think Kelly Johnson can become a more consistent hitter?

Hopefully I’m taking off Friday afternoon. Ceil and I are going out…probably PF Chang. Today I’m exposing a $700,000 unfavorable variance in the bus group’s orders, that I recently uncovered.

No comments: