Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emergency! Matthew Runs Out of Shampoo

Monday night I had to run some errands…it’s always an event lately when Matthew runs out of shampoo…he’s quite particular. At the store he’s got to smell each one. Plus it’s got to be in a cool package.

Comics…Guess I ceased being a kid when I stopped reading the funnies a few years ago. I actually read Mary Worth for a few years. Don’t remember Terry and the Pirates. Now I rarely see a printed newspaper, but AJC.com is my most visited web site. Yesterday I commented on Mark Bradley’s quick hit…he said Greg Maddux’s 7-13 record shows he’s finished. I’m pretty sure he left seven Padre games with the lead, only to have the bullpen blow it. I’m looking forward to the playoffs to see Maddux pitch…now he may be left off the playoff roster.

Random Thoughts: I’ll join the growing tide…move Kelly Johnson off second-base. Speaking of the Tide, I hate those UGA black jerseys. I’m glad the Falcons have been keeping it simple…just red and white. Mark my words…when they break out the black, they’ll lose (but UGA beats Bama in black). Hate to see Munson go. Did I mention that GT QB Jaybo Shaw could play? I want to see some of those dancing stars as well. Books…I just go into the library and pick out 3 or 4 books on CD that look good.

Saw Paul McNeal during the Peachtree Road Race. He was down the hill at that little church near that Burger King.

No comments: