Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday

Warning…I haven’t written our Christmas letter yet, but I have some ideas.

Sitting in our head accountant’s office for a meeting about Bham yesterday. The office was very businesslike, but he had a few things his daughter had made, plus seven Thrashers bobbleheads/statues. Currently my desk is a mess, but I have a MLB ball and the 69 Baseball Encyclopedia.

After that meeting I drove to Living Science to see Matthew and Anna’s school presentations. Both did well…I think it was Matthew’s first, besides reciting a poem. M wanted a laser pointer to show things on his board, but we said no. Then he hardly pointed to his board or tarantula diorama, but did well.

Will helps in Anna’s class, along with the famous Kyle. Anna was concerned her face was turning red, but she did fine. Afterward I took A and her friend Molly to CFA and ballet. W stayed home from his bball game because he had been sick. Last night M threw up most of the night, so today both boys stayed home. I took Anna to school, & got here late.

AM 680’s Kincaid says the Braves have to answer the Mets signing of KRod, but that’s not really the emotional attitude you want a GM to have. He conveniently forgot the Braves were on of few teams to have already made a big off-season move. Nice to hear baseball talk on the radio. My guilty pleasure…I enjoy Hullinger’s sense of humor on B98.5…Steve isn’t bad, but Hullinger is better.

No comments: