Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weekend

Left SC about 3:30 on Friday…Will went to play paintball that morning for most of the day. Matthew was finally wearing down, so we timed it well. Saturday we cleaned house, and Sunday we hosted my family’s get-together. Anna is helping Ceil a lot more these days with the cooking, which Ceil enjoys. My family used to open presents one at a time, going around in a circle like that, and it was endless as well. my brother-in-law used to videotape the whole thing, but I doubt the videos were ever played. My sister and brother-in-law stuck around to work on our PC and play the Wii, then Will and I went to see Eagle Eye at the Picture Show…good movie.

Saw some of the Falcons game. It doesn’t seem like they’ve been as sharp these last few weeks…not just Ryan but also the defense. But if the offense isn’t playing well, it puts more pressure on the defense to hold out then entire game, which is almost impossible. Same if the defense isn’t playing good. But it good thing is the falcons aren’t playing well, but they win anyway…that’s great Hopefully they’ll keep it up on Saturday.

Monday I ran some errands at lunch, and ordered a funky pair of new glasses on the way home. Then we went back to the Picture Show to see High School Musical 3. Will went to play basketball, which I had forgotten about. They had a total of 16 last night, but players were coming and going…there was some full court and some half court games. It was the first time I had gone in the gym to pick him up…most of the guys seemed to be college age.

No comments: